Login To Edit
- Last Updated on Sunday, 22 July 2012 23:28
- The LR Variety Show is fast approaching, please see Garrett Rockwell or Mitchael Budziak if you still want to sign up. The Variety Show will be Tuesday, May 15.
- The deadline to sign up for the June SAT’s is tomorrow!!
- Changes to your next year’s schedule must be made before May 18th .
- Senior Service day is May 24th! The Senior trip is May 25th! If you want to participate, you must sign up by 11th.
- Lake Region Track has been very successful with personal records and the Ladies won their last meet at Lyndon last week, scoring 166 points beating Div I Mount Mansfield. Emily Close took first in three events including the 100m, triple jump and the 200m!(VISUAL) Discuss throwers Anna Willis, Katie Powers, Averill Synder and Lisa Loeffler Kayla Margolis earned points for 3rd through 6th places. Kayla Margolis "put the shot" over 25 feet. Emily Lawson and Amber Bernier are .24 ("two tenths of a second) off the freshman school record in the 300m hurdles running in the low 54 seconds. Keep up the good work.
The Ranger men took second behind Lyndon. Led by the 4 X 100m State Record contenders Canaan Mckenzie, Mitchell Budziak, Trey Lalime and Matt Lyon (VISUAL) who took first in 46.4 seconds, Garrett Rockwell and James Margolis took 2nd and 3rd in the shot put with similar 37 feet 4 inch throws (VISUAL). Runners are progressing well with help from Charlie Epinette and Cody Dollof (VISUAL). Go Rangers!
- Due to the concert tonight, all morning PE classes will be meeting outside. Lifetime PE with Mr. Ingalls will meet in the cafeteria.
- The Outdoor club is active again! There are canoe and kyak trips planned for every Tuesday and Thursday in the month of May. Get your permission form from Mr. Vanblunk or Mrs. King. Tuesday's trip is to May pond and Thursday's trip is to Brownington pond.
- LR will be offering a summer Tech Apps once again this year. This will be an accelerated, week-long course to allow computer savvy students an opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in all skill areas to be assessed. If you complete the summer Tech apps, you complete a graduation requirement and earn ¼ credit towards graduation. Sign up in Guidance ASAP if interested.