Login To Edit
- Last Updated on Sunday, 22 July 2012 23:28
- If you are interested in performing for the Annual LR Variety Show, please see Garrett Rockwell or Mitchael Budziak. Anyone from any class can perform. The Variety Show will be Tuesday, May 15.
- ATTN: JUNIORS! The deadline to sign up for the June SAT’s is May 8th !! Please stop by the Guidance office if you need assistance.
- ATTN: Freshmen, Sophmores & Juniors!! Reminder: if you wish to make any changes to your next year’s schedule, you must see Mr. Chamberlin or Ms. Urie before May 18th .
- The Community Service Club and Mr. Waring have paired up to display the Earth Charter principles in the cafeteria on Friday May 4th, in honor of Green Up Day on Saturday. The principles represent an integrated ethical framework to guide the transition to a sustainable future. The banners in which the principles are written on are more than 10 years old and have been signed by people all over the world. Come by and check them out and get a chance to sign them yourselves! Help promote the Earth Charter!
- Juniors who want to help decorate for the prom need to have their permissions slips turned in to Mrs. Messier by Thursday May 3rd.
- Attention Seniors: Time to sign up for the senior class trip and senior service day. Service day is the morning of May 24, periods 1-4. The class trip is Friday May 25. We are going to Six Flags New England and the Holy Oak Mall for dinner. We will leave at 8 am and return around 11 pm. The cost is $35 and you will need money the day of for food. Please sign up and pay Ms. Macfarlane by May11th.