Login To Edit
- Parent Category: About LRUHS
- Category: General
- Last Updated on Saturday, 22 August 2015 20:40
- Category: Events
- Last Updated on Monday, 17 August 2015 22:23
Thursday, August 20 – Freshman Step-Up Night (5:30pm – 8:35pm).
Monday, August 24 – First day of school for Freshmen (8:20am – 3:00pm). (Busses will run normal routes and times. Please contact Butler’s Bus Service (754-6508) if you have questions about pickup locations and times.)
Tuesday, August 25 – First day of school for Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors (8:20am – 3:00pm). (Busses will run normal routes and times. Please contact Butler’s Bus Service (754-6508) if you have questions about pickup locations and times.)
2015 Graduation Video
Current LR students in the Women's Ensemble, under the direction of Dr. Sara Doncaster performed at the Northeast Music Festival this past weekend. Lake Region alum, Emily Wiggett was also at the festival, but in a different role as she directed her own group of students as the current music teacher at Danville.
Last Thursday, 6 new students were inducted into the French National Honor Society. Maria Brosseau, Becky Doucet, Emily Klar, Avery Marcotte, Ashley Morrill and Katherine Whipple. The requirements for admittance into the society are A’s in French for the past 2 years, and nothing lower than a B- in all other coursework. Students were honored by upperclassmen performing the ceremony, during which the new members received a pin, a flower a certificate and heard a guest speaker,. Congratulations!
- FBLA Recognized as Outstanding Chapter
- LR Students Perform at New England Music Festival
- LR Student in State Poetry Outloud
- Annual Yearly Progress 2014
- LR saves $11,878 While Participating in Whole School Energy Challenge
- Lake Region Earns Silver as One of the Nations Best Schools in 2014
- 2013 NECAP Results
- LR Inducted into the League of Innovative Schools